ITIN Mortgage Loan
- Loans up to $2.5 million with a minimum of $125,000
- One year seasoning for foreclosure, short sale or deed-in-lieu
- Two years seasoning for bankruptcy, can use chapter 13 filing date
- Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Primary home only (One unit only)
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
- Up to 50% DTI
- Not available in all states. Please speak with your account executive for more details.
Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) loans are for borrowers who do not have Social Security numbers. Borrowers with ITIN cards can qualify for a mortgage as long as they meet the eligibility requirements. This loan product is a full doc non-QM mortgage offering flexibility for individuals residing in the United States.
What is the benefit to originators who use non-QM loan products?
Originators who utilize non-QM offer a service that their competition may not offer. They become an expert and go-to for the non-QM borrower. The benefit is increased referrals and business growth despite changes in the market. Continue to increase your volume each year regardless of fluctuating interest rates, tighter Agency guidelines, and a slowing refinance market.