ITIN Mortgage Loan
Credit scores starting at 640
Up to 75% LTV
Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) loans are for borrowers who do not have Social Security numbers. Borrowers with ITIN cards can qualify for a mortgage as long as they meet the eligibility requirements. This loan product is a full doc non-QM mortgage offering flexibility for individuals residing in the United States.
- Loans up to $2.5 million, Minimum loan of $125,000
- One year seasoning for foreclosure, short sale or deed-in-lieu
- Two years seasoning for bankruptcy, can use chapter 13 filing date
- Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Primary home only (One unit only)
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
- Up to 50% DTI
- Not available in all states. Please speak with your account executive for more details.
What is the benefit to originators who use non-QM loan products?
Originators who utilize non-QM offer a service that their competition may not offer. They become an expert and go-to for the non-QM borrower. The benefit is increased referrals and business growth despite changes in the market. Continue to increase your volume each year regardless of fluctuating interest rates, tighter Agency guidelines, and a slowing refinance market.