- Minimum loan amount of $100,000
- Maximum loan amount of $1.5 million
- A DSCR program with a 1:1 ratio on cash flow
- Assets sourced and seasoned for 60 days - must be in a U.S. FDIC insured bank for a minimum of 30 days
- 12 months reserves required
- Closing in a U.S. LLC entity is permitted
- ACH auto-payment is required
- No sanction listed countries allowed and will not lend in Osceola County
- Cannot reside in the United States
- Must have an eligible Visa: B-1, B-2, H-2, H-3, I, J-1, J-2, O-2, P1, P2
- No gift funds allowed
- Loan amounts greater than or equal to $1,500,000, a borrower paid second appraisal must be obtained
This mortgage product is for foreign nationals wanting to purchase or refinance a home in the United States. This is a DSCR program with a 1:1 ratio on cash flow. This means that this loan is incredibly easy to do – no income or U.S. credit required to qualify.
What is the benefit to originators who use non-QM loan products?
Originators who utilize non-QM offer a service that their competition may not offer. They become an expert and go-to for the non-QM borrower. The benefit is increased referrals and business growth despite changes in the market. Continue to increase your volume each year regardless of fluctuating interest rates, tighter Agency guidelines, and a slowing refinance market.