Bank Statement Mortgage
Credit scores starting at 640
Up to 90% LTV, No MI
Angel Oak’s Bank Statement mortgage program is the perfect option for self-employed borrowers who need an alternative method to show the true cash flow of their business. Borrowers do not have to own 100% of the business.
- Loans up to $3 million with a minimum of $150,000
- 12 or 24 months business or personal bank statements
- 4 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
- Rates are 30-year fixed
- 2 years self-employed required
- Borrowers can own as little as 50% of the business for business bank statements and 25% for personal bank statements
- Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Owner-occupied, 2nd homes, and non-owner occupied
- 1099 option available
- 40 year fixed interest only available
- Most loans will be qualified on an expense factor of 50%. Companies with a lower expense factor will require a statement from a third party CPA or tax preparer. (Some industries with traditionally higher expense factors will be underwritten with a 70% expense factor.)
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
Bank Statements with Tom Hutchens
Product Spotlight with Eric Morgenson
Bank Statement Review with Lisa Lee
What is the benefit to originators who use non-QM loan products?
Originators who utilize non-QM offer a service that their competition may not offer. They become an expert and go-to for the non-QM borrower. The benefit is increased referrals and business growth despite changes in the market. Continue to increase your volume each year regardless of fluctuating interest rates, tighter Agency guidelines, and a slowing refinance market.