You Aren’t Turning Away Self-Employed Borrowers….Right?
What do you say to a self-employed borrower who can’t qualify for a mortgage loan using tax returns? We are hoping it’s “Let’s see if you qualify for a Bank Statement loan”. And in just a few moments you can get preliminary pricing using our QuickQuote pricing engine on our site. Directly after that, you can upload 12 or 24 months of bank statements and we will calculate the income for you. We’ll even do this for TBD properties so your borrower knows what income we’ll use for qualification.
If you aren’t taking these three easy steps, then you might be losing business! Do not turn self-employed borrowers away!
Bank Statement Highlights:
- As little as 10% down (90% LTV) – no MI
- Credit scores starting at 640
- Loans up to $3 million
- 12 or 24 months business or personal bank statements
- 1099 Income option available
- Four years seasoning for bankruptcy, foreclosure or deed-in-lieu
- Bank statement review team that reviews, analyzes and calculates income upfront for you