We Now Have A 1099 Bank Statement Option
Our Bank Statement program now includes a 1099 income only option. This is great news for a self-employed borrower who is a 1099 earner who cannot qualify for a full doc mortgage loan. Even better is that we will look at the most recent 1099 statements from one to two years ago.
Let your clients who are 1099 earners know they now have an option to get to the closing table.
- No tax returns are required
- Most recent one to two years 1099 plus year to date earning statement allowed
- Year to date bank statement submissions allowed
- 1099s must be from a single employer for the last two years
- Rates in the low 5s
- Max LTV 85% with 680 score
- Purchase, cash-out or rate-term refinance
Call us today and find out HOW we help more borrowers close loans!