Investor Cash Flow
Credit scores starting at 680
Up to 75% LTV
Angel Oak’s Investor Cash Flow mortgage program allows your clients to qualify based on rental analysis to determine property cash flow. No personal income required to qualify. This saves you from submitting complicated income statements and tax returns. Debt service coverage ratio or DSCR is a measurement of a property’s expected cash flow to determine ability to repay a mortgage loan.
- Loans up to $1.5 million, Minimum loan of $75,000
- Qualification based on property cash flow − Minimum debt service coverage ratio 1.0
- No DSCR needed with minimum 700 FICO and max 75% LTV
- No personal income or employment information required
- Short-term rentals and VRBOs ok / No condotels or hotels
- Properties can be in LLC’s name
- No limit on total number of properties
- Borrower must own primary residence
- Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- 40 year fixed interest only available
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
- Loan amounts greater than or equal to $1,500,000, a borrower paid second appraisal must be obtained.
What is the benefit to originators who use non-QM loan products?
Originators who utilize non-QM offer a service that their competition may not offer. They become an expert and go-to for the non-QM borrower. The benefit is increased referrals and business growth despite changes in the market. Continue to increase your volume each year regardless of fluctuating interest rates, tighter Agency guidelines, and a slowing refinance market.