We are making our customers very happy with our new bank statement review team. Target self-employed borrowers because you’ll want to close these types of loans all day long with the new efficiencies.
“It saves a lot of time and it creates a lot of clarity early on,” says our executive vice president, Tom Hutchens. Read the full article here.
Bank Statement Highlights:
- 12 month business or personal bank statements
- Up to 90% LTV – no MI
- 2 years seasoning FC, SS, BK, or DIL
- No tax returns required
- DTI 40/45 (Up to 50% considered)
- Loans up to $3 million (minimum loan $150,000)
- Credit scores starting at 600
- First-time homebuyers OK
- Interest-only available
Need advice for a loan scenario? Find your account executive in your respective state.