A Self-Employed Borrower Should Not Be A Challenge To Close
Our Bank Statement program was created to help self-employed people purchase a home easily and quickly. After all, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, about 16 million Americans are self-employed accounting for 30% of all employees in the U.S. That’s a lot of potential borrowers!
We have fine-tuned our program to make it as efficient as possible for our clients. Our bank statement review team reviews, analyzes deposits and calculates income so you don’t have to. Tax returns are not required and borrowers no longer have to own 100% of a business. This is why our Bank Statement program is one of our most utilized loan solutions for self-employed borrowers.
- Borrowers can own as little as 25% of the business for personal or 50% for business bank statements
- 1099 borrowers can qualify
- No tax returns required
- 12 or 24 month business and personal bank statement
- Loans up to $3 million
- Up to 90% LTV on personal and business with no MI
- 2 years self-employed required
Call us today to find out how to close more loans in 2020! Experience the difference and get MORE working with Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions.